In January 2022, Google put out a call-out to startups across the country to participate in its second Google Cloud Accelerator Canada cohort.
Today, they announced a new class of groundbreaking startups for the Google Cloud Accelerator Canada. This 10-week virtual accelerator brings the best of Google’s programs, products, people and technology to startups doing interesting work in the cloud. We will be receiving cloud mentorship and technical project support, along with deep dives and workshops on product design, customer acquisition and leadership development for cloud startup founders and leaders.
Shaddari Inc. was amongst the eleven startups selected to make up the 2022 Google Cloud Accelerator Canada class:
- Ad Auris (Vancouver, BC): An end-to-end audio creation platform. Used by digital publications to convert their written work into great-sounding audio, instantly.
- Booxi (Montreal, QC): Booxi is an appointment scheduling software designed for retailers. Their mission is to Make Commerce More Human and help retailers offer a personalized experience to every customer.
- Cadence (Saskatoon, SK): Cadence is a digital executor assistant, supported by Certified Executor Advisors. Their web app automates Estate Settlement tasks.
- f8th (Toronto, ON): f8th’s continuous authentication transparently and passively authenticates users and detects fraudsters in real-time without impacting the user experience.
- IRIS (Burlington, ON): IRIS is a smart cities infrastructure technology company. They help urban and rural communities extend the life of their public infrastructure.
- Origami XR (Toronto, ON): Origami is a spatial computing company that makes it easy to scan a physical environment using the LiDAR in your phone, and create a 3D digital twin that rivals output from professional scanning equipment.
- Pharmaguide (Richmond Hill, ON): PharmaGuide specializes in equipping healthcare providers with solutions to increase efficiency and improve patient outcomes. Through direct integrations with multiple health platforms, they can intelligently analyze data and flag patients that could benefit from treatment modifications.
- Schoolio (Toronto, ON): Schoolio OS aims to bridge teachers, parents and tutors into a single ecosystem, focusing on education transparency, inclusive curriculum and a holistic approach to success measurement.
- Shaddari Inc. (Montreal, QC): Shaddari Inc. is a precision medicine company that has developed an A.I. that can tell instantly whether a vaccine will be efficient against a new variant of a virus.
- SmartONE Solutions (Markham, ON): SmartONE creates smart communities, by connecting the smart homes in multi-family residential developments over a common network to transform community living.
- Tiggy (Vancouver, BC): Tiggy is a 15-minute grocery delivery service on a mission to forever change the way we buy everyday essentials.